Wuts going on!?

DelSolFreak

im pretty new to the whole forum thing in general! i was a member of another forum(forgot the name) and everone was a complete ass! thought they were king of the world and crap and it pissed me off so i left! and no 1 helped eachother out! everyone was a critic!

anyways.....everyone seems much more chill here!

I bought my first honda back in febuary! and i love it! its a 97' Honda Del Sol DOHC V-TEC! it is the funnest car i have ever driven! and i have driven many cars! i love Felicia (my cars name)! and she loves me! and together we make sweet love!

i currently have a CAI and custom 2.5 inch exhaust w/ hi-flow cat. and since i cannot drive me beauty for a couple of months (courtousy of my local justice system), i have it ripped apart and im bout to drop in ctr or itr cams, aem cam gears, headers and edelbrock 65mm throttle body. but thats not till i get my head back from the shop! its getting a mild port and polish and a 3 angle valve job!

anyways thats enough rambling from me!

im pretty new to the whole forum thing in general! i was a member of another forum(forgot the name) and everone was a complete ass! thought they were king of the world and crap and it pissed me off so i left! and no 1 helped eachother out! everyone was a critic!

anyways.....everyone seems much more chill here!

I bought my first honda back in febuary! and i love it! its a 97' Honda Del Sol DOHC V-TEC! it is the funnest car i have ever driven! and i have driven many cars! i love Felicia (my cars name)! and she loves me! and together we make sweet love!

i currently have a CAI and custom 2.5 inch exhaust w/ hi-flow cat. and since i cannot drive me beauty for a couple of months (courtousy of my local justice system), i have it ripped apart and im bout to drop in ctr or itr cams, aem cam gears, headers and edelbrock 65mm throttle body. but thats not till i get my head back from the shop! its getting a mild port and polish and a 3 angle valve job!

anyways thats enough rambling from me!

Sounds like you were a member of Honda-Tech.

Welcome to HF.

And, please. For your car's sake, keep your penis out of the muffler.

And, please. For your car's sake, keep your penis out of the muffler.

Avoid putting it in the intake or gas fill too.

Welcome to HF. We are all critical buttheads here too, but we are kinder, gentler buttheads. :p

Archived