tranny question?

if i'm not mistaken i thought i read about some custom (and by custom i mean tranny that runs upward of 10K pricewise) for a b-series setup or something..

i'm probably mistaken. just thought i'd seen it mentioned somewhere.

hey busted that tranny you are talking about i think was a dog style cut and it was like 15K. sooo not worth it. As for making a 6-speed tranny for a b16. I think your best and cheapest way to do it would be to swap a k20 with a 6-speed.

hey busted that tranny you are talking about i think was a dog style cut and it was like 15K. sooo not worth it. As for making a 6-speed tranny for a b16. I think your best and cheapest way to do it would be to swap a k20 with a 6-speed.

Thought as much.

thanks guys! i was mostly looking to save on gas! but i dont really want to widen the gear ratios cause im not pushing nearly enough power to do that! lol!

omg! how awsome would that be! slightly modded del sol with a widened gear ratio! hahahaha! hell ya! id kill every one on the streets! lol!

Archived