Who on here do you want to meet?

TLontheDL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey now, this is the first time I've driven something other than a honda. Even though my first honda was an 88 accord it still counts. I would love to get a small project car on the side like a sol, but the funds just aren't there.

I wouldn't even mind getting a late 80's model crx or civic has working on that. My friend had a crx that had a h22 swap boosted. Man that car was sick

I also did a little but if work on my other friends 89 civic hatch dx that had a ls vtec swap in it. So I still love honda's more than most but the funds aren't there >_<

yea, no love for me.

I would like to meet anyone within a couple hour drive of Ohio. Maybe do some camping or get together to work on a few bigger projects sometime.

Ben, because he is like my "HF brother."

rofflez. only 'cause we've both owned LS1 F-Bodies and both had some gangster ass red hatchbacks. LOL.

kegan fears me. he just doesn't admit it. go ahead, ask him. he won't sleep around me.

he's afraid of a little rump pump. ;)

BWAHAHA.

I'd like to meet all of you bastards. ALL OF YE.

Archived