Call of Duty 4

The game is INSANE! :drool: I just beat it on normal.. But I had a blast playing it and will play it again to beat it on another level. I think its well worth buying. It has non stop action, put it this way.. If you dont move up the enemies will and by the bunch.. Not to many guns to pick from but atleast alot of ammo to have fun with them. and just when you think a scene from the game is about to play..you look down and say O sh!t im still playing. I had alot of fun playing "Bombs Away" If you ever seen a video online of a plane dropping bomb on a group of guys with the infrared view.. Bomb Away, is as close as its going to get from doing it in real life.

I give it a 9 Over all score.:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i know i revived an old thread. but my dad bought it for me yesterday and its kicking my butt. its not a very forgiving game on the harder difficulty levels.

******************SPOILER BELOW***********************

when the helicopter gets knocked out of the sky from the nuke, is there any way you can make your guy survive by crawling to a certain place?

Archived