Wassup guys havent been on here for a long time but here is the update.I just got my Jdm Tranny today picked it up for 250.00 W/free shipping. After I put it in im going to sell the CRX..yes its true.. Still not sure what should be my base sales price but I need atleast 3'Gs to buy another CRX around my area.

Going to pick up a 89 white CRX 15"black w/silver lip rims with a B16, header,cold intake and full cat back everything else is pretty much stock.

jdmd15btrannyig9.jpg

why not just keep your CRX if your gonna buy another one?

My crx is not stick. The white crx has a better motor (JDM B16A) & is stick. Clean body .Has rims. and everything I said above ..My Car is pretty much looks with some power. I love CRX's wanted one since i was 11.

Now that you bring this up.. should I sell mine and get the white one

or

save and a get a JDM H22A there asking $1,900.

SPECIFICATIONS

92-95

Honda H22A Engine JDM

Displacement (cc): 2157

Power (bhp@rpm): 220 @ 7,200 rpm

Torque (ft/lbs@rpm): 163 @ 6,500 rpm

Compression Ratio: 11:1

Bore (mm): 87

Stroke (mm): 90.7

Cam Design: DOHC

Valve Train VTEC

DESCRIPTION

Motor

Transmission

ECU

Distributor

Power Steering Pump

AC compressor

Alternator

Starter

Intake Manifold

Exhaust Manifold

Shifter-Linkage

(available)

Axels (available)

$1,900 Plus S/H

Since you don't work on your own car an engine install is gonna be lots of money. I'd just buy the new one cuz think you'd still need to do an engine swap and a tranny swap, neither of which is a picnic.

Archived