police beat

airjordan223

this article was in the schools newspaper today, i laughed out loud at this one sentence...you'll see

An officer responded to a traffic accident at East Speedway Boulevard and North Campbell Avenue at 10:40 p.m. Nov. 3.

The officer noticed a man sitting on a curb west of the intersection with a large amount of blood on him. The man attempted to stand but fell to the ground and grasped his right leg.

As the officer approached, the man began to beat box. The officer noticed a cut on the man's forehead and many cuts on his legs. Before paramedics could assist the man, he balled up his fists and shouted at the officer that he wanted to fight.

The officer told him, "You don't want to go there," according to reports.

The officer asked the man what hurt the most, and the man said, "Everything hurts, butthead, but my leg is worse," according to reports.

When asked if the man was walking or in a vehicle when the crash occurred, the man pointed to a Nissan Maxima and said he had been driving it.

The man was taken to University Medical Center to be treated for injuries.

so yeah i just got in a car crash im bleading everywhere, cant walk, here comes the cops, im gone beat box

• 2 weeks later...

Archived