Crashed Prelude!

98PreludeSHTX

I was driving home the other night, and it was cool out, so I did a little spirited driving when a damn deer jumped out on to the highway smashing my 98 Prelude SH. The hood popped open at 100mph wrapped around the windshield. That crushed the roof in a little, and smashed the windshield and sunroof out. The deer was cut in half, but luckily I wasn't badly hurt, because of the shield formed by the hood. Anyways I had to get rid of the car.mad.gif I'm selling my KYB AGX dampeners, service manual, new brake pads, and WIX oil filter. I don't care if I make any money off of these as long as the go to someone who will use it. I'm selling them for the price of shipping, and auction fees. No reserve. I just don't want to throw this stuff in the garbage. I don't want to violate any policies , so I'll just say this stuff is listed in a wholesale auto parts lot on a popular auction site. Search for yourself. My prelude was a great car, and I sold it to a guy that will be able to straighten it out properly. I will definitely miss it, but at the price they are selling for nowadays I may have another one in the future.bigthumbup.gif