my 2000 ej6

Nancy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe john doesnt know about the jdm cupholder

looks really good nancy, the white on white is ballin. its funny because i dont really like white cars or hatches, but i guess you put them both together and i like it a lot

edit: and what is with the intake? ive never seen something like that, is there even a filter?

edit: and what is with the intake? ive never seen something like that, is there even a filter?

its a circuit hero velocity stack, no filter. just helps air flow smoother and gives a kick ass throttle response. usually, theryre used on itb's but work just as well on a regular intake.

info on velocity stack

circuit hero

thats pretty cool, never seen it before. dont you risk getting stuff into your engine though?

nah, its unlikely. i dont see how something would get sucked up in there. i guess i could put a sock on it.

nah, its unlikely. i dont see how something would get sucked up in there. i guess i could put a sock on it.

Lookin good nancy.:thumbsup:

Don't take this wrong way, but if it were me, I would want to change up some colors under the hood there (like change the chrome/blue to white/black/red if possible)

What kinda headlights you got goin on?

Oh, and header?

BTW, some pics look like pass seat is removed, others don't...???

Lookin good nancy.:thumbsup:

Don't take this wrong way, but if it were me, I would want to change up some colors under the hood there (like change the chrome/blue to white/black/red if possible)

What kinda headlights you got goin on?

Oh, and header?

BTW, some pics look like pass seat is removed, others don't...???

your taste leans rice. so you want me to change my spoon radiator hoses and spark plug wires to some ricey colors? sorry, not gonna happen in this lifetime. the headlights are black housing jdm ctr's. header is a dc sports. this car is built more for function than looks, anyone who knows the difference would know this just by looking at the pictures.

dont get me wrong, i just dont like cheesy color schemes.

see, I knew you'd take that the wrong way >_<

I know you're lookin for performance and I wasn't suggesting you get rid of anything you have, but if it were possible I would try to coordinate colors as well

color coordinating doesn't have to be rice. I mean you don't have to have a car be 20 diff colors to call it tuned....

just like you don't have to have a car be <2 colors to call it rice

I :heart: the car though so don't take it like I'm attacking you. :blush:

btw, my last car was rice b/c I bought it that way. I was the one who actually got the performance mods on it (after coming here for suggestions: thanks guys :thumbsup: ).

now I only wish I had the $ to do what you've done, but I have to pay off the car itself first.

see, I knew you'd take that the wrong way >_<

not taking it the wrong way but im not all about dropping serious money into a quality parts and painting it some other color. why fix whats perfectly fine?

not taking it the wrong way but im not all about dropping serious money into a quality parts and painting it some other color. why fix whats perfectly fine?

tru

just if you have that option i mean

imma get the aem v2 intake cuz its supposed to give more hp than their CAI's and it's titanium so matches my car....otherwise i woulda gone red CAI to match springs/swaybar/etc.

p.s. that carbon fiber on valve cover?

Archived