Hollywood Party Monday Night!!!!

Rick B.

One of the movies I worked on is having a pre-release party monday night in Burbank, Ca. Its going to be awesome. Ill be hanging out and drinking with fellow cast members and friends and you can count on me posting pics. Anyone in the area is welcome to come. There will be DVD sales and signings.

Dark Delicacies

4213 West Burbank Blvd

Burbank, CA 91505

Movie:

driftwood_dvd.jpg

dude, ive been hollywood since 2004. lol.

edit: i wish you could come man. Ill post tons of pics, so dont worry.

My friend Christa Campbell from another movie I worked on (2001 maniacs) who is also a celebrity playboy centerfold from a couple months ago will be there as well. =P

lol, what exactly do you do rick?

lots of things. I used to model for gap and stuff. As of a few years ago, ive been doing production assistant work, extra work, and acting on large production movies as well as independent movies.

shhh we dont ask questions

its nothing bad

he's a professional fluffer.

you sir, are an a$$hole.

I believe he's from SD...not the closest city to Hollywood...its like driving from the southernmost region of SoCal to the northernmost region...oh wait it is. LOL. From Diego to the Valley. That'd be a bitch commute.

What are you going to be doing out here this winter, TSJohn?

I believe he's from SD...not the closest city to Hollywood...its like driving from the southernmost region of SoCal to the northernmost region...oh wait it is. LOL. From Diego to the Valley. That'd be a bitch commute.

What are you going to be doing out here this winter, TSJohn?

dude, hollywood is 2 hours north of san diego. LA is still considered to be part of socal. from my house to the place where the party is at is 97 miles. on a motorycle im not going to have to worry about traffic either.

LOL...I never said LA wasn't a part of SoCal...that'd just make no sense.

Ehhh...2 hours (no traffic) on a bike ain't so bad I guess. For those without that option, that'll turn into 3+ hours in rush hour....eeek! Not a commute I'd look forward too..

why dont you go man. i posted up the address for a reason

Diamond Dallas Page will be there for those of you who follow wrestling.

Ricky Ullman will be there

Me

Tim sullivan

and a bunch more people. even surprise guests.

Archived