lsvtec //////// k20

Currpt_God

so i started to buy things for my lsvtec NA build but im not to far in to it yet as for money wise.............. but people keep telling me to do a k20 swap?

its a 92 civic hatch

is it worth the money and possible...... i havent found any engine mounts or anything for an eg w/ k20 or anything on it?

do both, that would be sick. that would so be "Pimp My Ride" style.

Edit: Hahah it's a joke. dude do what you can afford. not everyone can do a K20 swap, hell some people never make it away from the d's all because you gots to pay to play.

Edited by Hatch92

so i started to buy things for my lsvtec NA build but im not to far in to it yet as for money wise.............. but people keep telling me to do a k20 swap?

its a 92 civic hatch

is it worth the money and possible...... i havent found any engine mounts or anything for an eg w/ k20 or anything on it?

Dude...here's a link for Hasport K series mounts for the 92-95 Civics

http://www.hasport.com/products/mount_kits/egk1.htm

I'd only do this if you got the money. The K20 isn't cheap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dont buy a k20 if any thing go for a k24block with k20head tell you the truth buy a b20 instead of just a k20 and put a b16 or a ctr or itr

head on the b20 block 1 of my builders raced a stock k20ivtec agains his b20vtec and put the beats on him & both car are stock its a good race

i also...... race = b20 win1 ---/--- k20 wins 0

so dont waist (yah}your) $ buying a k-series when you can get a b-series that run faster and quicker unless k20/k24

dont buy a k20 if any thing go for a k24block with k20head tell you the truth buy a b20 instead of just a k20 and put a b16 or a ctr or itr

head on the b20 block 1 of my builders raced a stock k20ivtec agains his b20vtec and put the beats on him & both car are stock its a good race

i also...... race = b20 win1 ---/--- k20 wins 0

so dont waist (yah}your) $ buying a k-series when you can get a b-series that run faster and quicker unless k20/k24

I'm sorry but stock and stock a b20vtec setup isn't gonna beat any k-series engine worth swapping in any race. High compression setups is another story, but the B20Vtec setup will probably make a hair more power than a GSR swap and a K-swap will walk a gsr swap stock for stock.

this was a reasonable quality thread until that guy up there posted that illegible mess.

how many people are with me when I say - I'm tired of the "my friend did (insert ridiculous claim here)...." bullcrap. Everyone thinks they have a friend that did something special. I am glad that all the regulars here actually have done the things they talk about. I hate dealing with people that are nothing but hot air.

I have "special" friends, ^^^^ case in point lol

depends on the amount of money you want to spend. Guys out here have spent 8000 plus to get the k-series in there 92-95 civics. I usually charge bout 8 or 9 grand for this swap. That amount of money can build a killer b series but all depends what you are trying to do with the amount of money.