JDM B16

EZNACHO

I'm about to pay $2,000 for a JDM b16 2001, 30K Miles! DO you think that's a good price, this comes with ECU, TRANNY, SHIFT LINKAGE, all necessary parts for a swap. The engine is stock, nothing aftermarket is that a good price?

LOL You are right I'm not being scammed I just put it in wrong, I have a 2001 B20Z2 IN THERE NOW Confusion in typing and years my bad it is a 2000 B16 LOL I FEEL STUPID :-D Nevertheless is it a good price? And I'm getting from one of my friend's car it's in there running now he just wanted to upgrade so he's going to sell it to me! BTW I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS :)

so if it's a 200 b16 it's a b16a2, and OBD2 motor so you will also have to get the conversion harness for OBD2 to OBD1. Other than that it sounds like a little deal. Atleast the $300 or so more you would of spent on hmotorsonline or somewhere else will pay for the conversion harness and new fluids.

Well he says a JDM B16, so it must be either a B16A or a B16B. Is this out of a JDM Civic Type R? If so, then heck of a deal. If it's a B16a2 then it's not JDM. OP, you need to get the facts about the motor considering someone is either pulling you around about it being JDM or just not being straight with you.

if it is by chance a b16b hell i'd jump all over it but what are the chances ot that. it's most likly a b16a2 out of a civic SI and someone is trying to pass it off as a JDM b16a

Archived