Fuel Pumps

DELSOLDR

I got the USDM Civic 92-95 manual by searching around on the internet. It's a 60 mb download or I'd email it to you. Look on google for it -- it has everything. Should be an adobe file. If you can't find it we can try to figure out a way for you to get it from me but I'm sure you can.

I got the USDM Civic 92-95 manual by searching around on the internet. It's a 60 mb download or I'd email it to you. Look on google for it -- it has everything. Should be an adobe file. If you can't find it we can try to figure out a way for you to get it from me but I'm sure you can.

Can you copy the link and post it here, I've had my del sol parked for weeks I really appraciate your help.

for a quick answer... it has one in tank pump.. thats all other than that the line runs up to then engine bay from the pump as a hard line until it gets to the fuel filter mounted on the firewall. then it is a rubber line with banjo bolt fittings from there to the fuel rail. This part i am not 100% sure about---> (then the other side of the fuel rail has a return line to prevent vacuum in the tank return any and unused fuel.) but there is only one pump.

Archived