Koni Struts

There are two options that come up for my vehicle.

One says: Front fitment for models with 50.5mm outer diameter front struts. Twin Tube Low Pressure Gas Externally Adjustable Strut catridge insert Must reuse OE strut housing.

The other says: Front fitment for models with 53.8mm outer diameter front struts. Twin Tube Hydraulic Externally Adjustable McPherson Strut Cartridge

Any idea which I need? I've tried looking for specs but can't find them.

Thanks guys!

P.S. My vehicle is right there

<--------------------------------

Wow. The retailer doesn't organize it by year-make-model? I'd look on Koni's own application chart to find the exact part number and then order them from whatever retailer you can find them at cheap. That's what I did when I was buying struts for my del sol and it worked great.

Wow. The retailer doesn't organize it by year-make-model? I'd look on Koni's own application chart to find the exact part number and then order them from whatever retailer you can find them at cheap. That's what I did when I was buying struts for my del sol and it worked great.

didn't even think about koni application chart....thanks john

no luck....still gives me 2 options....

and it looks like they both require cutting the oem housing.

Last time this was a b****....so I dunno what I should do....

I would probably skip struts altogether if I were sure I didn't need them for lowering springs....

anybody know if I can install the lowering springs without the use of aftermarket struts???

I don't think tokico applies to civics. I couldn't find them listed.

Thanks though, air.

I think I've decided to get the eibach pro street-s coilovers. $995

That will save a lot of headache, and my entirre suspension will be Eibach.

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys.

Archived