Splash shield installation

I removed the front splash shield on my 2003 pilot. Of course, several of the plastic rivets broke in the process and, of course, there are three different sizes. My Honda dealer has all three in stock but has nothing to indicate how many of each I need or which size goes where. Does anyone have any idea how to figure this out? Thanks.

Buddy Sol,

Your reply was one of the best replies I received for a long time but not for the reason you think. I was not aware there was a place to buy OEM Honda parts at 30% off list. This was great. Thank you.

The diagram you referenced lists the number of rivets I need. What I need now is a diagram that lists where they go. There are two different sizes. I was wondering if there is a diagram that shows PNxxxxx goes here, here and here and PNxxxxxx goes here, here and here.

Thanks again.