nancys for sale thread

Nancy

carbing 3pt bar- SOLD!!!

spoon duckbill - SOLD!!!

vision copies- SOLD

i have an optional double din console for 92-95 civics, its the one that replaces the cup holders. its brand new, dont have a picture now but this is what it looks like.

eg_console.jpg

asking $100

• 2 weeks later...
f*ck balls i want it now.

yes

send to me

200 and i'll meet you in cali.

dont you live in georgia or somewhere else where theres no mexicans? if you drive to cali just to pick this up, ill give it to you for $200.

yeah thats what im thinking of doing. is the texture like crinkle i guess? similar to the valve cover. because if i paint it i don't want to lose that texture and have it be all weird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the consle. I wonder if that will fit my sol.

I always wanted a double din unit but I would have to cut up the radio holder to get that double din in.

I don't need the cup holders cause I got james bond cup holders.

Just like the fuel door release on the s2k. It is hidden and everything.

oh who did you sell the carbing bar too? i had a possible buy set up, but now its gone :(

i sold it locally to some guy that lives near me with a del sol. the thing with that particular carbing bar i was selling was that you need an itr master cylinder to mount the brace and the guy i sold it to had itr five lugs and brake set up. im getting some carbing 2pts soon and a few spoon front strut bars, ill let you know when i have them if youre interested.

Archived