Del Sizzol

Just force of habit. Honda makes some of the cleanest looking shades of blue, was just curious as to what your's was. Almost looks like a cross between Harvard and Captiva blue.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just got the car back after the last coat of clear. It looks mad glossy and I can't really tell seeing as how dark it is here....

Will update tomorrow.

yeah, what happened to tomorrow? its now the 20th. hope youre not yanking us around, mike. some people here actually believe the bullsh*t you say.

yeah the only thing i really believe is he has 14" inch wheels and some kind of drop. not sure on the drop either because last time we saw how "low" the front was you could see the rear tire off the ground 4 inches.....

I also got some interior stuff..... OEM Type R non SRS Steering wheel, quick release

and i wanna see how the hell its possible to mount a quick release to an oem steering wheel. this f*cking guy, this is why i think hes a worthless, ginger piece of monkey sh*t.

yeah, what happened to tomorrow? its now the 20th. hope youre not yanking us around, mike. some people here actually believe the bullsh*t you say.

There's people on here that still believe what Mike has to say? News to me. Sadly I used to think SolLes was great, but then he can never back up his stuff. Like the S2k projectors that we never saw, the car being jacked up in the back to make it look lower, the lack of pictures of his build, etc......

and the fact he posted in the image forum with no pictures... so lame.

i bet hes gonna pop up like a month later with some gay reason he didnt post pictures or say he changed his mind and make another imaginary build thread.

nancy youre my hero

im honored.

but seriously, i wish this guy would just stay off the board rather than to hear gay threads full of lies every month and then hear a reason why he didnt follow through.

everyone here should know mike is the biggest liar on the forum. always throwing bs here and having no pictures to back it up. if i had even any of the parts he listed i would post them up and i sure you guys would too. "i got a set of advan RG's" says mike, one of the most baller wheels out there but, "theyre being prepped for paint" says mike. how convenient. this guy is a waste of bandwidth and air. his mom shouldve swallowed.

He lives through lies. He hasn't said an honest thing on this forum in I don't know how long.

All he does is talk sh!t on other peoples cars, and then never backs up "how much better" his car is than everyone else's.

Sadly it's true.. I bet I've worked more on cars and I've never done more than the simple bolt ons and full suspension. The funniest one was him talking about his new camera phone, so then we asked him to use that to take pictures of his build......and we got the response something like "um, my phone's not working right and I need to get it fixed".

LOLLMAOAYKMLMFAO

Archived