New to the Forum

Xo2racing

hi im new to this forum and thinking about becoming a vendor on here for aftermarket part. My shop is called Xo2racing we mostly sell turbo parts for honda B series and D series we sell turbo. manifolds, downpipes, and Front Mount Intercooler kits. if you have any question about us let me know or PM me if you need any pricing on the parts. im just posting to see if anyone is interested in anything if you are then i will become a vendor and start setting up a group buy on here for manifolds to turbo kits. for a resonable price. thanks you

peter

Hello and welcome to HF

You have a fairly small group of people here. Not what I would call a large customer base, but there might be a few here or there that would be interested in your stuff.

i am located in socal and thank you for the reply. but if you guys have any question or need any help on what you need for turboing that D series or B series let me know here is my shop number 626-582-8566 ask for peter and i can help you out thanks you again guys

peter

Archived