puttin 4g63T in my Civic

I was thinkin to swap 4g63t to my 93 civic, cuz this would be my 3rd engine this year- I mean B16c1. I had a nice rusted exhaust pipes and a fart can muffler. Also i installed a Pepboys air filter in it, and i thought i had 300hp, and many times I was revvin on traffic lights but they were laughin at me. So I got the idea to swap with DSM 4g63t so i can get some real performance out of my civic. do you think this is possible? 10x

I was thinkin to swap 4g63t to my 93 civic, cuz this would be my 3rd engine this year- I mean B16c1. I had a nice rusted exhaust pipes and a fart can muffler. Also i installed a Pepboys air filter in it, and i thought i had 300hp, and many times I was revvin on traffic lights but they were laughin at me. So I got the idea to swap with DSM 4g63t so i can get some real performance out of my civic. do you think this is possible? 10x

Lol man, You are cool. What kinda car do you really drive? I am not a owner of a rice mobile but come in here and read a few posts and give some advise.

Archived