profile veiws

Nancy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clicking on your own doesnt count , 165 here , took me a while to find that bastard , lol.

nancy be nice before i bend you over my knee and spank you , lol.

trust me if i need anything it wont be by you, you f*cking loser. youre just a f*cking idiot plain and simple, you should just get off the forum. out of all the sol society reject f*cks, youre the only one that shouldve stayed behind.

i bet your a f*cking ginger at that, if not you might as well be.

what the f*ck is a ginger? guessing a cool way for you to say the N word without being labeled a racist???:ninja: so your saying because I have bad grammer on a car forum makes me a loser but you can use words that are not even in the dictionary?>_< think what you want about me but you don't know anything about me. I'm actually a decent person with a nice steady job, my own home, few car projects and some extra change in my pocket to say. not braging about being average but just pointing out I'm not a loser. A loser to me is half the people my age that can't hold a job and only worried about getting high. I on the other hand, am self supported and never on mom and dad's dime. I use sites like these to pass time in my 6 day work week but you more then likely live for this site but I'm a loser?:thumbsup: I'm easy to get along with and try to help others when I can but if you want to act like a bitch I can treat you like one.. Sorry for jacking your thread and I will delete my pervious posts.

-Jon

what the f*ck is a ginger? guessing a cool way for you to say the N word without being labeled a racist???:ninja: so your saying because I have bad grammer on a car forum makes me a loser but you can use words that are not even in the dictionary?>_< think what you want about me but you don't know anything about me. I'm actually a decent person with a nice steady job, my own home, few car projects and some extra change in my pocket to say. not braging about being average but just pointing out I'm not a loser. A loser to me is half the people my age that can't hold a job and only worried about getting high. I on the other hand, am self supported and never on mom and dad's dime. I use sites like these to pass time in my 6 day work week but you more then likely live for this site but I'm a loser?:thumbsup: I'm easy to get along with and try to help others when I can but if you want to act like a bitch I can treat you like one.. Sorry for jacking your thread and I will delete my pervious posts.

-Jon

Your missing a G, :nono: and I think you are a assh**e but like you anyways! :laugh:

clicking on your own doesnt count , 165 here , took me a while to find that bastard , lol.

nancy be nice before i bend you over my knee and spank you , lol.

^ oddly arousing

-Jon

jon- im not racist at all, i have no room to be racist as i am latina and i know whats its like to be discriminated against, "ginger" is a joke to many people here. i was just stating my opinion of you. congrats on being so self accomplished but i would think a person like you with all that youve achieved would at least know how to spell. i dont live for this site, i post like 5 a day. but i have been a member for a few years so they kinda add up. i bet your post count on the other forum is way more than what i have here. dont take my honesty for acting like a bitch, if you cant handle it then i suggest you stay out of my threads. some people state their opinions in different ways, sorry i didnt know you were so delicate and emotionally fragile.

-nancy

Archived