Kazera Springs

I'm going to lower my civic very soon so I'm looking for struts/springs. I used to have Koni Yellows with Eibach Pro springs.

However, I just found some Kazera StreetSport springs for $50 as compared to ~$180 for those Eibachs.

These Kazeras lower by 1.8" as compared to Eibach 1"

JW, if any of you have any experience with Kazera. Huge price difference, jw which is better performance/durability.

As for the springs. You get what you pay for. But, if you think they're legit, go for it. I've heard Hayame makes good products and they have cam gears for $40.

I think I've heard of Kazera b4??? Don't know if that's a good thing or bad....but these were on closeout, so I believe they were probably more $ b4. I guess it couldn't hurt too bad to give em a try for $50? Thanks for input rep...

Thanks for input John.

I'll probably try the Kazera springs and get Konis again. I'm gonna wait till Friday though to see how much the exhaust is gonna set me back.

I know the suspension cost a hell of a lot to install last time....I don't think there's a sticky on how to do my own suspension??? I would DIY if there was some step-by-step instructions.

Archived