im bored... someone talk about somethin

SrT4_OwNeR

Random story:

I came across the following spraypainted on this abandoned bridge in my area with a couple of my friends:

JBN <3's AMC

Since my name starts with J and my girlfriend's with A, I said we should invent nicknames for each other so that's about us.

I settled on Anna Montanna Colorado for her since she's from France and very non-American.

Her idea for me?

Johnny Best Night.

I was like, "Nice."

Prolly the best nickname I've gotten. Or will get.

So I have an even better random story.

I was walking through Wal-Mart today and this really cute girl just walks up to me and says, "What do you think of vaginas?"

I had to remember how to breathe. I just sat there like "WTF, did she just ask me that?"

Her- "Well?"

Me- "Ummmm.... I like them..."

Her- "Why?"

Me- "How old are you?"

Her-"17"

Me-"Call me in a year"

And I walked off. I'm still in shock though.

dude that instant message convo is the funniest crap i've ever read in my life. hahaha. crap son... anyways... dude it's not that i don't like sti's it's the simple fact that it gets kind of annoying and old when people wanna talk crap on an srt4 for no reason. i think it's pitiful and stupid because like i said... i didn't buy this car for you dude... i bought it for me. but hey everyone is alowed to state an oppinion so whatever dude. trust me... every forum i go to someone always has something to say about an srt4. but oh well.

dude that instant message convo is the funniest crap i've ever read in my life. hahaha. crap son... anyways... dude it's not that i don't like sti's it's the simple fact that it gets kind of annoying and old when people wanna talk crap on an srt4 for no reason. i think it's pitiful and stupid because like i said... i didn't buy this car for you dude... i bought it for me. but hey everyone is alowed to state an oppinion so whatever dude. trust me... every forum i go to someone always has something to say about an srt4. but oh well.

i was just stating my opinion. like i said, it wasnt directed toward you or to piss you off. never said you bought it for me either lol.

That looks a lot like a class I would fail.

in school id always ask my math teacher...why the heck do we need to know this stuff, and they'd say....cause u might use this in real life some day...

seriously when would u ever...ever need that stuff???????????

dude that sux so bad. heres my addvice...skip....lol

Archived