2jz s2000

yeah i know my friends will take my other friend's srt-4 for a joy riding and man do we have fun in that car. we even try 5th gear pulls and we just watch the boost meter start going up, then all this power comes and man. makes me wanna buy one.

lol, if you think an SRT-4 is fast you havent been in a car. unless your friends car is modded or like srt4_owners car. at the end of the day the SRT-4 is still a neon.

not to spark a fight, just putting my two cents in. they are probably the best bang for buck when wanting to make a fast car but i still think they are garbagio. chris(pa)'s srt-4 is the only one i've ever come to like.

srt4_owner - you ever track your srt-4? wondering what 1/4 mile times you have ran, if any. according to you, you have a buttload of power in that thing, but i bet you its near impossible keeping traction in that.

ok... here we go again... people wanna talk crap cause it's a "neon". call it what you want because it's an srt4 yea the modle is a neon but it's an srt4. it's like the lancer and the lancer evo and the wrx and the wrx sti. it doesn't matter what kind of car it is it's a car with balls. so thats like sayin... dude yea your sti is fast and all but it's still a wrx. wow. now you just made yourself look stupid. i've been in plenty of arguments over this "neon" and i've come to the conlusion that the reason people hate these cars so much is because half the ones on the street can smoke the crap out of 80% of the cars on the street. not because they are badass machines but because it's not that hard to pull hp out of it. crap take a set of 2.0 cams and throw them in and there's about 20hp. so if you could explain why you dislike the neon without makin yourself look like a f*ck tard then yea i might buy it and say your right... but seriously dude... if your gonna talk crap on a neon with power than im gonna talk crap on a impreza with power. there is seriously no difference in my neon srt4 than your impreza wrx sti and someone lancer evolution.

and i will refer to my earlier post... THANK GOD FOR DRAG RADIALS!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! but if i was like you vin diesel... and i raced on the streets a quarter mile at a time not granny shifting double clutching like a should and whatever else... then yea i wouldn't get traction at all... which is why... dun dun dun... it's not a DD.

just MY 2 cents

Yes my friends srt-4 is modded and i have also been in mazda speed 6's, evo 8 & 9 (both modded), sti's, a 454 chevy, corevettes, I mean it is endless and I know fast and most of the cars I have been in have been modded. So i know fast.

Oh and please justin don't fight him for giving his two cents.

@ xxscaxx, if the srt-4 is not that great just cause it is a neon, then what is a car worth getting that won't be looked down on. I mean, If i modded the hell out of my car and make it a 10 second car, in the end its still a honda and i know people laugh at hondas.

dude... i seriously dont know what people's problems are... last i checked i bought this car for me not anyone else. the whole point in customizing a car is finding a car you like... and building it the way you want it. not how anyone else wants it. but oh well... maybe this guy has a rod up his ass cause mommy wont buy him a new turbo kit or some crap. all i got to say is i work hard for my earnings and i spend it on the right crap therefore i have the right car for me.

Archived