2jz s2000

yea my buddy tried doin one of those but totally fracked himself. i told him it was gonna be hard as hell and he didn't believe me. that swap is a very expensive swap and if you don't know what you are doing then i wouldn't count on getting it done. takes alot of fab and mod work.

yeah from the videos i have seen the guy had a professional shop do the swap for him. I honestly would be afraid to mess up the car even after i spent 20k for the car (used car that is) and then another 5k for that supra motor. that would be crazy expensive not including all the time and work for the swap

yea my buddy tried doin one of those but totally fracked himself. i told him it was gonna be hard as hell and he didn't believe me. that swap is a very expensive swap and if you don't know what you are doing then i wouldn't count on getting it done. takes alot of fab and mod work.

yeah man thats some pretty crazy stuff.hondas are the greatest car on the planet to me and the supra is the car of cars.one badazz combo.one thing i have never liked in any car was the dig dash.it just takes away the excitment of watching the needle go whooooo.

yeah from the videos i have seen the guy had a professional shop do the swap for him. I honestly would be afraid to mess up the car even after i spent 20k for the car (used car that is) and then another 5k for that supra motor. that would be crazy expensive not including all the time and work for the swap

nah man he did the swap himself watch the first video again

my bad, but there are videos out there where i have seen the guy have the car delivered from the shop on a flatbed truck and it was all done by the shop, he just paid for it. and the video showed him driving it around

yea... hondas are awsome cars... like i said in other threads on HF i miss my lude. lol

what year did you have dude.my buddy and i are gonna swap a gsr into his 91 accord but now he wants a lude.

my first one was a black 93 then i wrecked it racing a 350 and then the next one i got was a black 96 which i traded for the srt4

i was gonna get a srt-4 but i got another sol.i have been thinking about a s2000 or a evo.but i love the hell out of honda.lol i was gonna get a 95 2jz but i had kids.lol

yea... i think honda is going downhill with their new cars nowadays. they just don't look good anymore.

i feel the same way.im not a big fan of the k series.im tired of going threw a engine swap for more power.and all the new hondas are big and nasty ya know. i want something new.man if honda did what dodge did with the srt 4.small boosted streetcar ya know.honda would be rapeing the car game right now.what puzzels me is why in the hell did dodge cancle the srt 4.

the reason dodge discontinued the neon srt4 is because the tuner scene isn't what it use to be these days. the tuner scene nowadays is VIP rides like lexus gs300, infinity g35 sedan, crap like that. people want dub cars instead of race cars. so they put the srt4 motor into a caliber which actually makes around 300 hp and you can get one in awd. but yea it sucks they stopped makin them.

they really didn't stop the srt-4's just the neon verison, all they did is true to change the car verison of it too keep up. i think the calibers are kinda ugly. and they make i think like 230 or 280hp, they said it made 300hp earlier but it changed.

please, they are fugly and i think they are a waste of money honestly, it looks like a turbocharged station wagon. And yeah i discussed this with my friends and i saw a magizine article, they lowered the hp of the car. i think so they could pass emissions or something like that.

yeah i know my friends will take my other friend's srt-4 for a joy riding and man do we have fun in that car. we even try 5th gear pulls and we just watch the boost meter start going up, then all this power comes and man. makes me wanna buy one.

but the sad part is that i just bought my wife a new cobalt, and my credit was not high enough to get the ss but we got the 2-door sporty looking one, its not a srt-4, i wish it was, but if we bought that i dunno what she would drive cause i would drive both cars cause i love them so much.

Archived