Look What I Saw On The Way To School

Repsol

That was a dumbass post. How about you actually discuss something to raise your posts. :) Have a nice day.

ya know i used to get mad when people flamed on me but i really dont care anymore.everything i have ever posted some one has always hated on me and when i responded to them people got all mad and called me a kid.but when i post the same way as others on this site people call me a butthead and get all butthurt.im going to say what i want.its the internet and people have this lil in crowed and its so stupid.people hear speak their mind as if they are god or to them their opinion is right and anybody elses is stupid. when people just say something someone always has something bad to say no matter what it is and then judge them for it.but what gets me the most is how people judge so damn much on hear.its ok for some people to say what they want or to have an idear and it gets people so fired up.damn grow up people were not in church,this forum istn a competition.none of this sh!t matters.now watch how many people get on hear and start getting all mad and tripping out hard asfrack for no reason..but all im doing is stateing facts not getting mad at all.but watch how many people call me stupid and dumb which proves how childish some of the people on hear are. i voiced my word because i think its gay just like everybody else did when i posted a video of my car.and sence i was new to the forum i got ragged on.so come on start calling me everything you van think of cause this is nothing more then a web page you cant hurt my feeling or get me angry at all.call me names say your gonna whip my ass it wont matter at all to all it will do is prove my point.lets see how many people try to get me banned now.:thumbsup:

ya know i used to get mad when people flamed on me but i really dont care anymore.everything i have ever posted some one has always hated on me and when i responded to them people got all mad and called me a kid.but when i post the same way as others on this site people call me a butthead and get all butthurt.im going to say what i want.its the internet and people have this lil in crowed and its so stupid.people hear speak their mind as if they are god or to them their opinion is right and anybody elses is stupid. when people just say something someone always has something bad to say no matter what it is and then judge them for it.but what gets me the most is how people judge so damn much on hear.its ok for some people to say what they want or to have an idear and it gets people so fired up.damn grow up people were not in church,this forum istn a competition.none of this sh!t matters.now watch how many people get on hear and start getting all mad and tripping out hard asfrack for no reason..but all im doing is stateing facts not getting mad at all.but watch how many people call me stupid and dumb which proves how childish some of the people on hear are. i voiced my word because i think its gay just like everybody else did when i posted a video of my car.and sence i was new to the forum i got ragged on.so come on start calling me everything you van think of cause this is nothing more then a web page you cant hurt my feeling or get me angry at all.call me names say your gonna whip my ass it wont matter at all to all it will do is prove my point.lets see how many people try to get me banned now.:thumbsup:

lol @ calling a car gay that's superior to your ricebucket in every way shape and form.

lol @ calling a car gay that's superior to your ricebucket in every way shape and form.

see you have proved my point you didnt reply to what i posted last because you couldnt.your childish mind didn't understand what you read.so you went back to name calling.didn't i say you were going to do that. :happy:

and no people im not trying to cause problems where their arent any

see you have proved my point you didnt reply to what i posted last because you couldnt.your childish mind didn't understand what you read.so you went back to name calling.didn't i say you were going to do that. :happy:

and no people im not trying to cause problems where their arent any

ROFL @ my childish mind. You're hilarious.

You're the illiterate dumbass that has decided to troll the forums and start sh*t and "not care" what other people thinks about how they look. If you look this retarded ONLINE I can only imagine how much it leaks into your daily life.

Are YOU so stupid that you just literally don't see why the mods don't defend you? THE ADMIN doesn't defend you? It's because you're stupid dude. You aren't an asset to this site. You're merely an insignificant little moron that hangs around and makes these stupid posts about riced out ass cars and people get quite sick of it. At least you can understand what I'm typing, at least I bring valid points to this site every now and then. What do you bring? Pictures and video of a riced out ass Del Sol? THEN YOU WANT TO RIP ON THE REGULARS? Real smooth move there, guy. My suggestion to you is this. Improve your grammar. Improve your typing, hell, Improve your IQ because to be quite honest I think my lugnuts require more torque than you have IQ points. Get in good with people, it's not hard to do. I've seen really hated people come and fit right in with this crowd. It is NOT hard to do. Another wise thing to do is not PREACH (much like you already have and I'm already doing, but being as people sometimes listen to me it'll probably get a cross) to regulars here about what they do and do not do. THAT is what gets you an ass pounding.

Nothing else. Bring valuable info to the site, bring humor, bring entertainment. This site is slow, the last thing we need is someone like you diverting EVERYONE'S attention away just so they can bash the dogcrap out of you.

Congratulations on writing a full length paragraph that nobody would care to read. I do want my 2 minutes back from it though.

• 2 weeks later...
i know, i was playin. they look pretty close.

thats because they are the same damn car, lol. there are so few differences...

whats up with the pic? never seen a firebird before? you can't drive across town here without seeing 4 or 5 of them. here's a few from our car club:

edit: those aren't all firebirds, i'm just showing how alike they all look: firebird, camaro, and trans-am

Picture036.jpg

say what you want..

people wont want you banned for calling a gay car gay.

you're just lame and people dont want you making people's brains shrivel up with your nonsense babbling and stupidity whoring up the forums.

yep

Archived