What is a good model to start with

he dont want a porsche noob and porsche parts are really exspenive i just bought a water pump for my 911 and it was like $600.00 porsche and honda parts are definetely not the same price.

"Porsche Noob"? is that their new model? go get us some f*cking ice cream.

he dont want a porsche noob and porsche parts are really exspenive i just bought a water pump for my 911 and it was like $600.00 porsche and honda parts are definetely not the same price.

You didn't spend 600 dollars for any Porsche if you're driving a 1992 Accord.

Sorry. You fail. Go f*ck a garbage disposal.

Doesn't matter. Point being you're not gonna turn a Honda into a Porsche.....Unless you literally buy all Porsche parts for it, in which case you were better off buying a Porsche to begin with.

My point exactly, thank you wannaBstuntin. And airjordan223, some Porsche parts do cost the same, mostly the ones related to regular maintenance.

If you pay someone else to do the work for you, that is a different matter.

what puts Honda/Acura cars in an advantage: WEIGHT!!!

since you are going to have to create a set up for turbo and fix up suspension to handle as well as you want it to, then you are left with the advantage of a light body to start with and go with the lightest and at the same time good parts to add...

old crx's...search the internet for the weight of Honda/Acura cars...consider making it even lighter by shedding weight (like no back seats...but then it wouldn't be a dd??)...

light rims/tires...CF hood and...

if you study it all, you can make every single thing work for you!

the engine...a type R...K series...what's the budget???

Archived