95 DC Teggy

mario87

so my integra has water at bottom of the car and when i break the front carpet gets wet and i need a new carpet anyways but i would like to know why it is wet and how to get it out and stop it have any of you had the same problem??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my DA9 did that because the headlight seals corroded to nothing....check that and let us know

what do headlight seals have to do with anything other than water inside the headlights.. unless i just dont understand what you are sayin.

anyways, i have a DC JDM carpet for sale... its black and in really good shape, if you dont mind the holes for your hatch pop and gas door pop being on the wrong side, as well as the wear patch for the driver are on the right side too.

or you could rip it all up and buy my whole RHD conversion...!!! :drool: that even gets you a new master cylinder if that is your problem... or maybe its your heater core... you will get a new one of those too!!!

(not trying to thread jack, just help the man out)

^same thing here on my '92 teg... plus when i run the blower motor after it rains a lot, it leaks water from in the blower motor housing. i know its not antefreze... water is getting in the housing form somewhre... no clue where

Archived