FS/FT - 1989 supra Turbo

SrT4_OwNeR

Name: Justin

Price: $800

Trade: del sol, Hatchback, CRX, Civic

just as the title says... i have a 1989 toyota supra with the 7MGTE (turbocharged 6cyl). it's white... has around 160xxx miles it has the sport roof where the whole roof comes off... it's a 5 spd just put in a stage 3 clutch before i deployed. has a big dent in the Passenger side quarter panel. needs new fenders front bumper and rear bumper. the guy who i left the car with when i deployed started taking the motor back and when i got home on leave i found out and moved the car to my father-in-law's garage. didn't have any time to put it back together but all the parts needed are in the car. before i left all it need was a tps sensor which you can get on supra forums for 30 bucks. i drove it before i left and it was pretty quick... very fun little car. drifts really easy. lmk if you have any questions.

this supra is a project car... not a car ready to drive... so if you have any negative comments for me just don't even waste your time cause im not into that whole flaming crap. so if you have anything negative to say don't say it at all. im not expecting some already done up honda so don't think i am.

due to me being in iraq you will mostly be dealing with my wife. so if we set up a deal you will meet my wife where the car is and she will give you the title and the key.

thanx for looking at my thread and hope to hear from you

thanx

Justin

7f0c7a3ff85c.jpg

4bb97fa2777d.jpg

e3981f04f060-1.jpg

421008ddd794.jpg

341527ee204e.jpg

372f05bfc681.jpg

d6479e69fa97.jpg

58b126b94b99.jpg

9d0331bcc3e8.jpg

7cdd75e521b4.jpg

08c8749b2d6b.jpg

5b1b2dd390f1.jpg

cd237bf815fd.jpg

579a92b35769.jpg

c86d4f5b0a4e.jpg

8471478a558f.jpg

2b860f352fcc.jpg

5afc85a06c04.jpg

e9dd4498fee5.jpg

Better boost your post count bud. You seem like a good guy but FS threads aren't allowed for people with under 50 posts .. just as a spam precaution.

why would this be spam? i have never seen some spam tryin to sell a project car. the only car sales spam i've seen have been trying to sell cars worth 45,000 for 15,000 on ebay. thats about it. but FOR YOU i'll post 50 times.

why would this be spam? i have never seen some spam tryin to sell a project car. the only car sales spam i've seen have been trying to sell cars worth 45,000 for 15,000 on ebay. thats about it. but FOR YOU i'll post 50 times.

Relax my friend. Your post was at least in understandable english. We get alot of crapheads through here that post a bazillion parts and or cars for sale all the time and then just disappear after posting 3 times. Nothing personal, just a general rule for the forum.

Good luck with the sale. Always had a soft spot for this vintage supra. Rode great, quick, all around fun sports car without the ridiculously overinflated cost of the newer supras

oh... well then i apoligize for my smartass remark... yea this car was fun for the couple of miles, if even that, i drove it for. pretty quick for the amount of miles and boost it pushes. i was supprised at the power output for how old it was too.

lol... thats a no go. haha paid 18,000 for it, not to mention the upgrades... so unless you have something of equal or greater value of what it's worth now with all the upgrades im gonna have to pass. nice try though. haha

Damn, that was a quick 84 posts.

Don't get too discouraged. This whole forum consists of only about 20-30 active posters. Kind of a limited market.

got a buddy thats gonna put it back together sometime this week and i bought a tps for it today so it should be there by the end of the week. so the car should be good to go and running by the end of the week. i'll keep everyone posted.

• 9 months later...
Hey SrT4_OwNer are you still checking the post for this thing you say

all the parts needed to fix it are in the car so this isn't going to cost me

an extra 800 getting this to run right

Been 9 month, I am pretty sure it is history, or he gave up! :thumbsup:

Archived