Headlamp replacement

Ned

Twist and pull. Remove old bulb, put new bulb in, push twist, done.

I just replace the driver's side low beam on my '99 Accord EX. Just loosen the three screws, twist and remove as you said.

On my car the air intake snorkel is in the way of getting access to the low beam. Do you know if it is just a press fit that pulls out or how is it removed?

Thanks!

Why did you loosen the housing screws? You only need to pull the plug and then turn the bulb and pull out.

The ones I loosened appeared to be holding the actual bulb assembly, not the housing that it goes into. I did not try just turning the insert as it looked to be held in place by the three screws. I suppose I can try turning it to see if it will rotate, but I have my doubts that it will without loosening the screws?

Have you just turned the plug assembly?

The ones I loosened appeared to be holding the actual bulb assembly, not the housing that it goes into. I did not try just turning the insert as it looked to be held in place by the three screws. I suppose I can try turning it to see if it will rotate, but I have my doubts that it will without loosening the screws?

Have you just turned the plug assembly?

Just unplug and rotate bulb. No screwdriver or any other tool required.