busted....?

airjordan223

I won't be making much profit off the Trans Am being as I owed so much f*cking money on it..

I'll probably look into something cheap. Gas down here is getting outrageous and my insurance just went up because of three tickets I've had in the last year.

He gave me a $1,000 dollar deposit..so I'm pretty sure he wants it..

I'm looking @ a trio of Honda's.

'94 EJ1 in Milano Red. MINTY fresh car. COMPLETELY stock. They're wanting 2,400. Has A/C and all.

'94 DC2 in black .. Has a knockoff N1 exhaust and some gay 17's on it .. only want 2,100 for it .. has a/c and p/s and all..

Then a '95 Del Sol in Milano Red on GSR blades..d-series non-vtec with a couple of flaws..dude STILL wants over 4 for it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. now who the hell can i cause havoc with about having fast cars and non-honda's. booo.

lol, then again, you'll still be an butthead so i guess it doesnt matter :laugh:

so you're not gonna be the a-hole domestic owner anymore?

We'll see.. As of right now I'd be paying well over a grand every six months for insurance on said domestic. Honda will drop it substantially.

The '94 EJ1 in Milano Red. MINTY fresh car. COMPLETELY stock. They're wanting 2,400. Has A/C and all. sounds like a descent find.

It's freakin' spotless.

wow that's a hell of a change :devil:

Indeed it is.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. now who the hell can i cause havoc with about having fast cars and non-honda's. booo.

lol, then again, you'll still be an butthead so i guess it doesnt matter :laugh:

I'll always be the local a-hole of this site. LOL. And, trust me. If I can work my magic on what I get like I did the T/A then .. Well. LOL. I'll still fit right in.

Who knows I may end up missing it and end up with something else. God knows I've been wanting an '03/'04 KB Cobra for some time now.

sca just wait till i get back to the east coast. i may sell my car and by a camaro, or maybe a wrx we'll see.

Yes, YES! REPLACE THINE ASSHOLYNESS.

what are you changing your user name too?

Dunno yet.

I still drive a firebird too >_<

I'm not loved

Add 2 cylinders or some kinda' F/I. I'll love you then.

Besides, you have no imagery of it.

So yea I beat the crap out of the car only a mere matter of hours ago.

Sorta' sad to see it leave as he broiled the rear tires but .. it was getting to where I almost couldn't afford it. Work is slowing a bit so .. had to look out for my well being rather than my hobby's.

'Tis all well and good though. Work will pick back up and I'll dump load after load of money onto whatever I get next.

you guys can fight with me I guess the only problem is im never on here so it'll just be you guys talkin behind my back. I can't believe you ls1. what is your problem. i know that you know down deep in your soul that our way is the better side. you will return to the dark side.

IMG_3355-2.jpg

Sad to see it go, was a phenomenal looking car. I bet it sounded equally as wicked. I have no doubt anything you sport will be very nice - now or later.

sorry, rwd v8 muscle are an endangered species for a reason. the people don't want them anymore.

they had their place and time, but that time has passed. people don't want shoddy build quality and 12mpg anymore. going ridiculously fast in the 1/4 is cool - wickedly cool -, and the sound of dual flowmasters when you jump on it off the line still gives me goosebumps, but all the other negatives that go with it are piling up.

at this point in time, with fuel prices what they are, a v8 belongs in one of two places: a work truck or in the garage as a collector car.

Edited by x3772

What happened to you, you used to be cool man

I still am. Who's to say I won't revisit the dark side foo'?

you guys can fight with me I guess the only problem is im never on here so it'll just be you guys talkin behind my back. I can't believe you ls1. what is your problem. i know that you know down deep in your soul that our way is the better side. you will return to the dark side.

IMG_3355-2.jpg

I'll be back. Soon. Maybe after I make another trip south and get hired on with the city or something.

Sad to see it go, was a phenomenal looking car. I bet it sounded equally as wicked. I have no doubt anything you sport will be very nice - now or later.

sorry, rwd v8 muscle are an endangered species for a reason. the people don't want them anymore.

they had their place and time, but that time has passed. people don't want shoddy build quality and 12mpg anymore. going ridiculously fast in the 1/4 is cool - wickedly cool -, and the sound of dual flowmasters when you jump on it off the line still gives me goosebumps, but all the other negatives that go with it are piling up.

at this point in time, with fuel prices what they are, a v8 belongs in one of two places: a work truck or in the garage as a collector car.

No sh*t, and that is precisely what the WS6 was. You can ask many, many LSx F-body owners how common WS6's are ..

You'll find they're actually quite hard to find.

You are going to hate a stock Honda, I guarantee it. I don't think the car will be stock for very long.

It won't be, my friend. It won't be.

And yes .. I'm hating it already. LOL.