b16 sol vs gsr

the gsr makes what 10 horses more but almots 20 ft/lbs or torque? also last i knew the del sol and civic were almost the same weight. so same weight a little more torque and it'll pull on a del sol.

personally, i dont like the vids one bit.

but, we have to take in consideration on what type of b16 it was. is it the 197hp ctr motor or the 160hp motor? Is it modified with i/h/e with a possible Tb and IM? Is the gsr stock? Does the gsr have lsd?

well if it's a true B16 sol you know as well as i do it came with the b16a3 which i what i figured it was. Also from the sound of it both cars were mostly stock. thats what i made my opinion based on anyway.

personally, i dont like the vids one bit.

but, we have to take in consideration on what type of b16 it was. is it the 197hp ctr motor or the 160hp motor? Is it modified with i/h/e with a possible Tb and IM? Is the gsr stock? Does the gsr have lsd?

Damn dude i'm baffled.all it was was a simple video of a race and STILL somebody gotta say something negative.i'm not getting all bitchy or anything but damn if you didn't like'em keep it to yourself.

and flaming in three,two.............

Damn dude i'm baffled.all it was was a simple video of a race and STILL somebody gotta say something negative.i'm not getting all bitchy or anything but damn if you didn't like'em keep it to yourself.

and flaming in three,two.............

slow your roll there playboy. i didnt flame at all in this thread whatsoever. if you scroll up and read carefully, you will see hatch92 mentioning the difference between the b16 and the b18c(1) and wondering how the b16 pulled on the gsr. I was pointing out some obvious possibilities on how the sol could have won.

quit looking for drama in places it doesnt exist.

slow your roll there playboy. i didnt flame at all in this thread whatsoever. if you scroll up and read carefully, you will see hatch92 mentioning the difference between the b16 and the b18c(1) and wondering how the b16 pulled on the gsr. I was pointing out some obvious possibilities on how the sol could have won.

quit looking for drama in places it doesnt exist.

Seriously.

I have no clue how that b16 sol beat the civic. Im as baffled as a Mugen oil pan.

Archived