RED SOX WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!

airjordan223

FAWKIN RIGHT GUY! just swept the rockies and i'm amped right now. oh yeah, sucks to be the yankees right now too.

sox sweep the world series, pats are 8-0, celtics got KG and ray allen, craps gettin real for new england sports

FAWKIN RIGHT GUY! just swept the rockies and i'm amped right now. oh yeah, sucks to be the yankees right now too.

sox sweep the world series, pats are 8-0, celtics got KG and ray allen, craps gettin real for new england sports

...Baseballs still a sport? hmm, who knew...

sorry dude...didnt even know the world series was on.lol

hrmm

I didn't even know who was in the series. Guess its not that exciting anymore. Too many games over the regular season makes for a boring season to follow and I lose interest long before the the WS comes around.

i just don't pay attention til august then it's not as boring. i miss about 100 games or so.. haha

yeah im the same way, never been able to watch and entire baseball game through. as long as the yankees lose im happy, and if the sox win its a bonus. im glad now sportscenter is going to be all football and basketball now

I Hate you......lol j/k

Yea man sports for you guys have been hyphee this year...i wonder how the celtics are going to do

Archived