B17a1 engine B16{s1}tranny

nihghtshift customs

ok i have a 1992 Acura integra GS-R i traded a hatch for it, it has the orignal B17a1 and some retard put the LS tranny on it and i snapped the sh*t out of it so i picked up a B16{s1} tranny and the specs dont match up {both trannys are cable}

honda civic si Disc Size: 8 3/8"-splines on shaft 20-shaft size 7/8"

B17a1 Disc Size: 8 5/8"-splines on imput shaft 24-imput shaft size1"

i found these while looking for a clutch on napa pro link they are clutch specs

you guys told me in the past that all B seires work together what do i do?

maybe i shouldnt answer now cause this guys an butthead?

all you have to do is use the clutch disc that goes with the tranny , and any B series pressure plate. and only cable throwbearings will work. now go eat *^#% impatient arsehole.

how the fu*k did you get signed up for this cranny, this is a simle question that has a simlple answer but i guess thats just to much to ask for! Isint there any people on here that can help lets quit calling people "buttheads" and use this page for anwering questions like any regular adults would i just need an answer for my question to get my Teg back on the streets

how the fu*k did you get signed up for this cranny, this is a simle question that has a simlple answer but i guess thats just to much to ask for! Isint there any people on here that can help lets quit calling people "buttheads" and use this page for anwering questions like any regular adults would i just need an answer for my question to get my Teg back on the streets

didnt he already answer your question?

all you have to do is use the clutch disc that goes with the tranny , and any B series pressure plate. and only cable throwbearings will work. now go eat *^#% impatient arsehole.

hahahahahahahaha "stay in school and don't do drugs" what a knee slaper I think you fags should be "bant" if you guys knew n e thing you would know that the diameters of the clutch shafts are different and so are the clutch disks an over lapping clutch on a pressure platte will not work and what is this XBOX live? "NOOB" wow what a joke you guys gotta cute little group though its like the dudes living with their moms club right is that why you guys could not respond mommy would'nt let you use her computer untill your room was clean?

oo and go ahead and "bant" me this is the most unhelpful site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude you need to relax. maybe people didn't respond because they didn't know the answer to your question. not everyone is a tranny expert. ive never seen someone freak out for people not answering their question. and if you really don't like the site, no one is holding you here. try your luck at honda-tech or something, im sure you'll have a blast

ill make it easy. buy the clutch that goes with the tranny period. cause the pressure plate bolt patterns on the flywheels are all the same. do you understand? is this sinking in? do i need to draw a picture for you?

Its just that i read alot of these and have posted a couple of times and I have seen and know that the people on here can be a**holes and im sick of it just answer the question if you can. Dont pick and poke at people's spelling not every one has a degree and not everyone knows proper terms for there car question so stop and think before you jump in and start talkin smack right away and even if you dont know a simple fact could help .

sorry for over reacting my bad im just gonna buy both and send the one that does not fit back

+1 with dohc1991integra

Sorry for not a quick response but all I can say is good luck with your project and you should keep us updated so incase this ever happens to somebody else this will be the source with a correct answer.

• 2 weeks later...
you guys can sit on here and use this forum as an IM, and make fun and talk s*it to every one but you can't answer a real question thanks but no thanks!!!!!!

you can't come on a forum where no one knows you and insult them and still expect to get an answer. You did get your answer because cranny is a decent guy.

hahahahahahahaha "stay in school and don't do drugs" what a knee slaper I think you fags should be "bant" if you guys knew n e thing you would know that the diameters of the clutch shafts are different and so are the clutch disks an over lapping clutch on a pressure platte will not work and what is this XBOX live? "NOOB" wow what a joke you guys gotta cute little group though its like the dudes living with their moms club right is that why you guys could not respond mommy would'nt let you use her computer untill your room was clean?

oo and go ahead and "bant" me this is the most unhelpful site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't expect people no to insult you back when you insult them. yea, you didn't get your question answere within the hour, so what? you're lucky you got an answer at all, and you do deserve to get banned. Personally I think you should not be banned though. You are very ignorant and maybe if you can learn some manners and patience people will be able to stand you. Then you might be able to learn something.

Could possibly be a single cam tranny.

er... what? sorry to break it to you but the b16 is a twin cam and so are the b18's that the ls tranny could come off. if its a b16 tranny it will bolt up to a b17 black. the b17 is basically a b16 with a 1.7 stroker.

Archived