LNC????

Hatch92

*sigh* I have Civ 4...but none of my computers can run it. Well my laptop can...before I start dominating the world it'll crap out since there's not enough memory.

Ok, now thats really sad. civ4 can run on what? a p3 800 with 512mb and any 3d accelerated video card from the last decade?

john: that sounds like a horrendously boring job - even on a busy night!

It's a sweet job for a student cuz it's rarely busy and I get paid to do my homework.

My other job is like that too: I turn on the lights for some athletic fields, wait for them to finish practicing, and turn them off. I also get to drive a "Gator 4x4" around with a rear locking differential. Sweet drifting action on the fields after dark when it dews up.

i had a job like that at osu. it was student housekeeping at the union. go in for a 3-4 hour shift and unless someone made a mess all we had to do was empty 20 trashcans and turn off the lights the last 30 minutes of the shift. it was basically subsidizing the students.

12 hours shifts suck. been working them since last friday and they might end by the 12th. thats because of an excercise and some real world, russia's gonna die, crap.

not many hard core LNC peeps remain. long gaps in the posts.

on the plus side i just got hired for a new job. no more selling used computer parts on ebay for me. nothing like a 4x raise over the amount I was previously making to make me feel better about being me!

well more money is cool. try driving a 95 wrangler form mass to Florida, now that is hard core

The day after I bought my cherokee I put some lug-AT tires on it and drove it from ohio to SC to ft meyers and then back to ohio. racked up a total of 2500 miles the first week i owned it. it was july, hot, and no ac. the sound of the tires droning, windows open and radio blasting for 18 hours straight made me half deaf for a couple days.

its sleepy time for me. since i have the new job i have a long hours ahead of me wrapping up my old business.

The day after I bought my cherokee I put some lug-AT tires on it and drove it from ohio to SC to ft meyers and then back to ohio. racked up a total of 2500 miles the first week i owned it. it was july, hot, and no ac. the sound of the tires droning, windows open and radio blasting for 18 hours straight made me half deaf for a couple days.

Google tells me i am in for a 22 hour drive

ps if Google was a monkey i woudl f*ck it

i did my ft myers to columbus ohio trip in 18 hours and stopped only to fill with gas/piss/eat (all at same stop). according to my computer calculator i averaged 63mph, and that included my stops for gas/piss/eat

Archived