Evening everyone

ussamah

Hi there

Iv had an Si-RII for over 10 years now but havnt seriously thought about doing anything with it until now.

Got a few issues and problems with it which ill probably post later on, so i need all your expert opinions!

This forum looks great,

Hi there

Iv had an Si-RII for over 10 years now but havnt seriously thought about doing anything with it until now.

Got a few issues and problems with it which ill probably post later on, so i need all your expert opinions!

This forum looks great,

Welcome man.

Yeah this forum is pretty cool,we are all just a bunch of wierdos. Feel free to ask questions about the car...and pics are welcome also :thumbsup:

Welcome man.

Yeah this forum is pretty cool,we are all just a bunch of wierdos. Feel free to ask questions about the car...and pics are welcome also :thumbsup:

Speak for yourself. :o

yeah ill get some picks up soon..

personally, couldnt give a crap how good it looks from the outside, as long as its got a good body/paint job with some nice wheels.. Im more concerend with getting the performance spot-on.. was thinking of doing the air flow in one go; cold air intake, manifold, catbak etc..

Is this the right place to discuss this??

Also, got some mechanical problems that i need some help with! do i post it here??

thanks

here, there, wherever. If you have general mechanical issues you should start up an appropriately name thread in the engines/mechanicals section. If you have a ton of stuff going on just make a generic thread and just keep reusing that thread instead of making 15 separate threads each about different things.

Archived