anyone play the new Grand Turismo?

I played a demo today of Grand Turismo HD (i think its called) on the ps3. I didnt think the game could get any better but man the cars look so much more realistic and the tracks are so much more detalied. the ppl on the side of the road are still cheezy and dont move but its cool.

The guys at gamestop said they have no clue when the game is coming out. Has anyone played it?

Yea i played it, but sorry to say that Grand Turismo HD is just something to keep you busy until the actual gran turismo comes out... GT HD is pretty much a beta that will not be created into a game.

GT5 Prologue is a pretty in-depth download/demo disc. 40 Cars, Online Play, and a dedicated Gran Turismo Channel. Oh and another thing, expect to pay for this demo...altho HD was free, Sony has been charging for this one in Japan.

GT5 Prologue is a pretty in-depth download/demo disc. 40 Cars, Online Play, and a dedicated Gran Turismo Channel. Oh and another thing, expect to pay for this demo...altho HD was free, Sony has been charging for this one in Japan.

Yeah, it's being said that it'll probably cost $39.99.

Archived