Suggestions on exhaust

Prangy

Hey guys well I have one last thing I need to get for my car and then I am done for a lil while no more money haha. I was looking around and i am just asking if you have heard Pace Setter on a car? It looks cheaper then other brands, but its not like the crapty crapty cheap so just wondering if anyone has heard it? Thanks guys.

a buddy of mine had one on a 94 eclipse sounded like crap plus it didn't last for more than maybe a month tops. i know some others on here had some input on it a while back so maybe they will chime in.

What you mean by didnt last??? Rust threw or some crap? I was listening to them on youtube they sound better then some i have heard. Any suggestions to other brands would be good there are so many just want ur input.

just get a apexi world sport 2 or apexi noir

yeah if you want a world sport 2 i think i'm going to selling my it's been on my hatch for like 3 months, it's quiet and nice. I have find the stock piping and muffler, then I'll take it off and get pictures if your interested.

yeah if you want a world sport 2 i think i'm going to selling my it's been on my hatch for like 3 months, it's quiet and nice. I have find the stock piping and muffler, then I'll take it off and get pictures if your interested.

ya man send pics u should take a film of it so i can hear it, how much and where u live

ya man send pics u should take a film of it so i can hear it, how much and where u live

yeah i'll try to find a video camera this week. I only have a digi. 320 + shipping but up for offers. zip code is 35120 Odenville Al, that's near birmingham.

Archived