This Dude Is My Hero.

Repsol

Wow that's old.

Funny nonetheless.

You should see the vid of him where he's actually in both HIS Supra and a friends EF hatch.

He picks up the phone while imitating driving and sez @ someone "leave me alone, let me call you back, i'm goin for a drive". LOL.

Lol he actually says. "I'm racing right now, alright bye." Or something close to it. ;) I've watched them both too many times but they've funny every time.

Thats what happens when you want something real bad and you cant have em,...

He has the Supra. And if I were in his position I wouldn't particularly care for a Type R while I did in fact have that Supra..

Instead I'd be worried about making the Supra fast enough to handle the KB Cobra he was imitating..that waxes his ass everytime they run.

He has the Supra. And if I were in his position I wouldn't particularly care for a Type R while I did in fact have that Supra..

Instead I'd be worried about making the Supra fast enough to handle the KB Cobra he was imitating..that waxes his ass everytime they run.

[/quote

Ahh, supra,.... hehee..

Archived