body kit places

autoracenbboy

most people on this forum hate body kits so you probably wont get much of a response. i dunno, i think bodykits.com has a pretty big selection. just remember that most aftermarket kits wont fit very well. i know that kaminari has really good quality parts that bolt right up, so if you like their style and can afford it, i suggest them

most people on this forum hate body kits so you probably wont get much of a response. i dunno, i think bodykits.com has a pretty big selection. just remember that most aftermarket kits wont fit very well. i know that kaminari has really good quality parts that bolt right up, so if you like their style and can afford it, i suggest them

one more question... i have a 95 del sol, i baught it used and it has 1 pc headlights on it. they dont look like they fit very well. the manual says it came with 2 pc headlights. are 95's meant to house 2 pc and not 1 pc

no the person before you got some aftermarket ones. are the lenses clear, or is more of a filtered glass look? if its the second one, which i doubt, then they are jdm and worth about $600 but they shouldnt be fitting like crap, so its probably some from ebay

ebay

470739_95_full.jpg

jdm

hlamp_delsol_B.jpg

if you pop the hood, you should be able to adjust how the headlights sit. i got mine from ebay and they fit fine