I'mmmmmm Baaaaaack

wannaBstuntin

What's up guys. I remember a lot of you from last year when I first joined. I'm actually surprised that a lot of you are still frequent posters. That's good to see. Anything new here?

On my end of things, my beloved 'Ricey' (that's what I named my car, haha) was totalled about a month ago (see my sig). I should be getting the insurance check tomorrow, hopefully, and then I'll probably be looking to get another Civic. I've been working a crap load, and going to school too, but I don't have too much going on anymore, so I'll dabble here a little more.

Ryan :thumbsup:

I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic in Hartford, and some girl came up behind me goin like 40, and just smashed right into me, and pushed me into a Mercedes in front of me. Her (Altima, I believe) had windshield smashed, airbags off, and leaking fluid everywhere. Her front bumper was in my rear wheel well (on the left side).

It sucks when you take such good care of a car and someone else ruins it. I just got brand new CAI, and headlights the week b4.

Luckily insurance paid for the sound system, and the place that did it made up an invoice with higher prices for me, so I got a little extra.

Still sucks tho, cuz now I have to look for another car.... :(

Then hope your insurance doesn't skyrocket.

It shouldn't since this was someone elses fault - even if his ins. company had to write the check.

At least she killed it completely. Nothing worse then having your pride and joy mangled to within an inch of her life only to have the insurance company spend a stuipid amount of money to try and straighten it out and give it back to you.

Welcome back.....I can sympathize with the car....I rolled my civic 3 times about a month ago.........i'm sorry......looked like a great car.

At least she killed it completely. Nothing worse then having your pride and joy mangled to within an inch of her life only to have the insurance company spend a stuipid amount of money to try and straighten it out and give it back to you.

Thanks guys.

Yea x, i went through that once already. But this still took just as long to get a check out of them because I had to get reciepts for all my parts and sound system so that they'd pay for that too.

It's been a month and a half and I'm STILL waiting for the check. Sposed to be here any day....

BTW, Hatch, I missed your avatars....:thumbsup:

Archived