Bumper issue

DASOL95

Well I got my intercooler on and it looks good but when they put it on they had to remove some of the plastic parts of the grill. I have also driven over a few parking lot bumps and pulled the lower part of my bumber down anyway. So just want to get some input if I should just order a new bumper or get an after market bumper like something from Vis or some where else.

Will post some pics once my camera charges :thumbsup:

you should probably get something that will let air into the intercooler well, showing it off i guess. unless you want the sleeper look. the problem with most aftermarket bumpers is that they fit like crap. but check out kaminari, they are kind of pricey, but the quality is top notch and it bolts up like stock

Well I got the greddy already the 24v it fits ok they had to modify the bumper a little to get it in. its not that it donsn't fit is that my bumber is already damaged from driving over a parking curb. stupid me I just want something new and was trying to get some ideas I post some pics to show what I mean.

Archived