anyone in the Detroit area....

JTRSOL

anyone in the detroit are, if you can please recommend a trust worthy mechanic please let me know. i bought a cat back system and i am trying to find specifically a muffler shop that can install it for me. I am new to the area and i would rather go somewhere that someone has been (who's had a good experience) and can recommend.

i don't have a jack other than the one for the spare, no jack stands, no tools, the car is lowered and i honestly don't know if i have to put a torch to some of the bolts to free them up....in addition, i live in a condo and if i remember correctly we aren't allowed to work on our cars in the parking structure....sooo no garage. it'll be an all around hastle. thats why if someone knows someone that can hook me up then i'll gladly take it to a shop where everything could get done properly with the least amount of problems.

Wow, that's a totally non-optimal situation for a car tuner.

I'd just go to some muffler shops and talk to the people that work there. See if anyone sounds like they know their stuff and if they wanna do it for you under the table for like a 30 rack or something. That'd be way cheaper and might get you a good car hook-up to boot.

Archived