ANY ONE KNO WHERE I COULD GET A DASH KIT TO MAKE MY DASH WHITE INSTEAD

1ofAkindDelSol

a lot of people here will be against that, but its your car so do what you like. also i think the white will go well with the light blue paint of your car.

there isnt really a "kit" to do this. but if you properly sand, prep, and use lots of light thin coats, followed by a clear coat, it will last and not flake

I have had success with vinyl dye sets so far. You can pick them up from any hobby or craft supply: brick and mortar or webstore. Before you go and hack up your own car go to a salvage yard and pick up a few vinyl honda parts to practice on (so you get similar grade vinyl make sure to grab similar vintage honda vinyl). The dye kits are not paint, but apply in the same fashion - via aerosol can. Once applied they will not crack, chip or peel. The vinyl will be a little stiffer and not as soft feeling, and it will fade in the sun a little faster then the factory dye though.

As for the parts that are plastic, you will still have to paint them, but with proper preparation they will not peel.

Open up your picture in any program, even mspaint, and use the scale option - then re-upload your sig. That thing needs to be closer in size to the one I have or like airjordan has.

1. take off caps

2. remove the second wing immediately

just paint the interior, i wouldnt see any other way to do it other than maybe some kind of vinyl layover. like airjordan said, if you do it correct it wont peel or flake.

yeah you could use some type of fabric for a lot of the panels. ive used red velvet and black suede to cover a lot of my interior, still have some more to do though

470739_103_full.jpg

DSC08762.jpg

470739_48_full.jpg

also heres a white and blue interior, probably what youre thinking of doing

426561_3_full.jpg

umm, what?

My friend, are you aware of how an internet forum works? You speak English, we respond. Incoherent replies and ridiculously huge pictures of an ugly car do not generate friendly responses from regular forum members. You got by without incident so far because you were new and it seems to me that you have at least figured out the operation of the caps lock key, which I am sure was terribly difficult to master. So how about you post something intelligible and we will do what we can to answer?

i give him until friday before he gets booted if he carries on with those manners. anyway, take the guys advice with the vinyl dying, or covering it with material. white, although may sometimes looks good, will reflect like hell when your driving and be a bitch to drive. id go for a nice cream leather look, it'll look a lot more professional and nicer. and seriously now, get rid of that spoiler on your roof. it'll make your ride SO much nicer, you've done a fair bit to it, and i think it would look great with out the spoiler, the colour is a little loud maybe, but hey its ur pride n joy i imagine. I think a white interior like the one in the above photo will make your car too over the top, it'll be too much, keep it more sedated and classy and your on to a winner, dont go white, go cream.

and telling an established member of this forum like xxscaxx to get off the forum for giving you a piece of decent advice, or constructive criticism like that will get you no respect, and no help in the future should you need it. and please reduce that photo for him somebody...

get off this forum immediatly!!!

maybe if you could complete a sentence without a grammar mistake.

take constructive criticism, your lucky, i'm one of the nicest guys on this forum.

I'm not.

Kid, that is by far one of the UGLIEST f*cking cars I think I've EVER had the misfortune of seeing. You're the load your mother should have swallowed. Your better part trickled down the inside of her thigh, seriously. You're the reason grocery stores should just GIVE razorblades away. Maybe you'd be nice enough to rid us of your retarded ass presence.

Fo lit'rly. Who's gonna' take you seriously?

You're a f*cking idiot.

Leave the thread. Leave the site. Leave life.

I'm not.

Kid, that is by far one of the UGLIEST f*cking cars I think I've EVER had the misfortune of seeing. You're the load your mother should have swallowed. Your better part trickled down the inside of her thigh, seriously. You're the reason grocery stores should just GIVE razorblades away. Maybe you'd be nice enough to rid us of your retarded ass presence.

You're a f*cking idiot.

this is why, u muh e-nig.

I'm not.

You're a f*cking idiot.

LMAO! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: u tell him ben