Tranny Q's

newkidwithsol

im looking at some tranny's because im not rally happy with mine.. I found one but they emphisize that its a cable tranny... What is that and will it fit in my del sol. Its out of a gsr. How can I tell what tranny is hooked up to my B18B1 now? Could it be the stock tranny? I want a tranny that has a little lower gearing because I am in first gear too long. Shifhting out of second I am about 55mph. I want to be lower... The 55mph that is jumping on it not just everyday driving just to let you know...

you need a hydro tranny. the tranny you are looking at most likely came out of a 90-93. if you are looking for a tranny for your d-series then look for 92-95 civic or del sol tranny. if you are looking for the b18b1 tranny look for a wrecked 94+ integra. older than a 92 civic and 93 integra used a cable tranny.