new-questions on modification

93blkdelsol

Hello, everyone. I am new to this honda del sol forums and I have a few questions to ask. I was thinking of doing an engine swap and was wondering if you guys could help me out in picking which engine is the best. I was thinking of the H23a, the h22a or the k20a one. Which one has the most horsepower, top speed, and, would i lose my a/c if i used any of these or can i use one and keep the a/c? Also, I was wondering which brand that would give me the most hp out of it and if you could tell me how much i would gain (CAI, header, downpipe, and exhaust)?

thanks alot

colby

id say the k20a is probably your best bet but you will be spending loooots of money on the install. if you choose something along the lines of a b18 gsr or a b16 sirII then they will be more of a drop in swap. it really depends on how much power youre looking for and how much money you have.

id say the k20a is probably your best bet but you will be spending loooots of money on the install. if you choose something along the lines of a b18 gsr or a b16 sirII then they will be more of a drop in swap. it really depends on how much power youre looking for and how much money you have.

Thanks airjordan... i was thinking somewhere around 220+ or something to destroy some cars on the road LoL.. also do you know of the other modifications i was talking about ie. CAI header etc?

if youre just looking to get 220, id say swap in a gsr and build it up NA or just run low boost with a turbo.

cai, check out AEM

header, i like dc sports

exhaust, greddy, tanabe, apexi, skunk2...

if youre just looking to get 220, id say swap in a gsr and build it up NA or just run low boost with a turbo.

cai, check out AEM

header, i like dc sports

exhaust, greddy, tanabe, apexi, skunk2...

Thanks.. i was also thinking of puttin in the itr engine in as well. I am looking for a sleeper car.

Archived