Question about Prelude horsepower

MzJDM2u!

• 3 weeks later...
certainly the lesser of the two. The preludes didn't approach that hp level until the following generation.

hf has a nice post identifying all of this info if you were to do a little searching.

engine code guide

what the...? 92-96 Prelude Si model had the h23a1 with 160hp. 92-96 Prelude VTEC model had the h22a1 with 190hp. torque values were very similar.

hrmm. i just looked at that.

either that list is off or I really missed something. Probably the latter.

Never realized a 92-96 model had anything over 160hp. I thought the 190/200 hp H motors were reserved for the 97-01 models.

hrmm. i just looked at that.

either that list is off or I really missed something. Probably the latter.

Never realized a 92-96 model had anything over 160hp. I thought the 190/200 hp H motors were reserved for the 97-01 models.

you didnt think i was lyin didja? come on, ive got a h22, i think i know a little about them.

didn't say you were lying. I said I misread/misunderstood what I was looking it. My post obviously states that. Quite trying to pick fights with everyone, especially when it is from someone that realized you were correct and they were wrong. :p

didn't say you were lying. I said I misread/misunderstood what I was looking it. My post obviously states that. Quite trying to pick fights with everyone, especially when it is from someone that realized you were correct and they were wrong. :p

wow, what? "everyone"? is this something i should know about? what are you talking about? i wasnt picking a fight with anyone. im 24, i dont do that. i was joking anyway, i wouldnt think you would think i was lying. lighten up.