Damnit

Kegger

Okay so today I had to replace an axle cuz the boot blew. No biggie, I also rotated my tires cuz my driving style eats 'em like candy. And when I pulled off the drivers side front wheel I noticed that the upper control arm was loose, so I decided to tighten it. Not as eay as I thought it would be. Evidently this thing has been loose a while and the whole bolt is stripped out, so I can't tighten it. I drive to TN tomorrow, and it gonna be annoying as crap having that thing rattle around all the time. So now when I get back I have to order a new camber kit. That's the part that makes me mad, new sh!t and it's fracked up. So yeah I'm done venting, somebody make me feel better.

Damn, man. That's really weird. I don't remember having any trouble with that side at all. Check the other ones too since the same people (me and my friends) did the install on all of them. You prolly only need new front UCAs or whatever if you do need a new part.

It might be worth a noogie to see you and my old sol again. Specially now that it has all those sexy new parts.

For the record I think this would happen no matter what if you stayed in contact with someone who sold you a 13 year old car with over 200k miles on it. Stuff's gonna break...

Still, sorry things are breaking since that was my baby and all.

Well, I bought that whole suspension setup that he had for 275 shipped, which included struts (Tokico), springs (Tokico), and UCAs (Skunk2) used off some dude in the classifieds. So, you know...

But wait a second... Didn't you just replace all the suspension stuff? It prolly wasn't my fault on the install at all! Same as how your muffler fell off after you replaced the mounting bracket. I stand by my craftsmanship.

I replaced the struts and springs, never messed with the UCA's. So you can't pawn you shoddy workmanship off on me homie, lol. The muffler however, was my fault, but it was hilarious.

Alright alright... Dang, I was hoping I could pin that on ya, haha.

What do you mean that you're driving style eats tires like candy? Hopefully it's uniform wear and not a camber issue. Maybe you're just driving it hard, though.

I haven't had a toe alignment since I lowered it. Camber is money, and I tend to corner fast and hard.

But issues are resolved, it's still broken, but I ordered new hardware for it. Much cheaper than the whole kit. Plus OBX has some good crap nowadays.

Archived