street fighter IV

• 1 month later...

to be honest with you all, i stopped playing sf when they came up with all the new characters. Anything after sf champion edition or sf turbo, i gave up on. basically the ones where you can do combos in the air. anybody remember sf 1?? actually there was no "1" it was just street fighter. i remember skipping sunday school to talk to a nearby grocery store to play it lol

streetfighter_3.gif

according to the article, it says the arcade version will still have the 6 buttons (jab, punch, and fierce??) i forgot..

It's Jab, Strong, Fierce for the punches and Short, Forward, Roundhouse for the kicks. I remember in 8th grade in Prodigy hanging around the Street Fighter II boards and just soaking up info on combos, handcuffs, invisible throws, and sheng long. LOL. Those were great times on the old internet.

I also stopped after Turbo, after dabbing in Super I wasn't to happy with some of the move changes and what not and the new characters were pretty weak with Cammy prolly being the strongest out of the 4. Championship Edition was definetly my fave...my HS had two cabinets along with a NeoGeo cabinet with Samurai Spirits, Fatal Fury, World Heroes, and Art of Fighting and a Gauntlet cabinet...anyhow, my school pretty much played before first period, during lunch, after school, then when the activities doors closed we headed to the 7-11 and liquor store down the street to play more. My buddy imported junk from Japan and one was a combo vid on VHS for Championship edition and I was in such awe...oh those Japanese.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This game looks badass and i cant wait to play it, ive loved every SF game, and this one looks 20 times better than the rest... Ryu is still gonna kick everyones a$$, lol

then play tekken 6 or soul calibur 4 when it comes out....they both are awesome 3d fighters, but tekken is so broke now im so Pi55ed. they have a counter system on now when your down to 1/4 life and stupid a55 death combos

looks sick, but that first trailor nancy showed teased me lol. im not a fan of 2d games.

If I'm not mistaken i read it in EGM i think, but the new SF is supposed to be 2D3D or something like that... any way it goes, its still gonna be the best SF yet ^_^

• 8 months later...
omg omg omg omg go get this game now, the best 300.00 some bucks ive invested evar! Two arcade sticks and the collectors edition for 360....Nancy let me know if you got this cause I know your a fan of SF4

Archived