Exhaust, off ebay......

JTRSOL

what was wrong with it? one guy on sol society said "It mounted up perfect, and without the silencer it sounds great!" i also checked out youtube for some clips and it sounded pretty good. i am just curious because the system is for a really good price on ebay.

Yeah I saw a youtube video of my exhaust from Ebay on a D15 non-vtec though. I doubt it being vtec has anything to do with it. I got the Tsudo N1 for a good price. I was siked because I had an exhaust on the way and from the video I saw it sounded good. Well once it was installed, I was a disappointed puppy.

the price is that low for a reason. it may sound good, if youre lucky, when you first get it, but most likely it will rust out, the muffler will fall apart, and you'll end up with a nice tin can sound

• 2 weeks later...

installed the exhaust....all i have to say is " WOW...... LOUD" but its got a good low rumble. drove around Detroit with the silencer off just for fun. but i think i'll have the silencer on indefinitely.

no modification was required. however the only thing that annoys me about the system, is that it doesn't hang perfectly. the muffler is slightly on an angle. for example, if you are standing right behind the bumper and look directly down at the tip off the muffler, the muffler is slightly angled to the centre of the car. i don't know if its possible to force the muffler to sit straight.

any suggestions? or am i sh*t outa luck. its not noticeable but i know that its angled. someone mentioned that i should just take the muffler off and force it to bend. is this a common problem for bolt on Cat Back systems?

Edited by JTRSOL

awesome i'll try that, but i think it'll take more than that to shift the angle a bit. to be honest like i said no one will notice until i point it out. so for now i'll leave it cause i got no time to try and mess with it now.

anyways here is a youtube clip of it without the silencer.

I found this on one of the autions... N1 Style Catback exhaust systems by Tsudo were born to satisfy the want for quick throttle response and to effectively handle the rigorous demands of high-horsepower engines. The pipes were engineered with the aid of sophisticated CAD systems to develop the straightest possible lines and least number of bends. The straight-through SUS304 stainless steel canister projects from the car at an angle, which helps smooth the exhaust flow.

Could this be yours too?

Edited by newkidwithsol