Took it to the track...

compuvision02

I just can't do this front wheel drive power crap anymore. It's not fun going out and not being able to run anything under 75mph without slicks. And even if I rolled around on a drag tire, it wouldn't be too fun to roll with. I want to be able to roll around on slicks or sick drag radials with ease.

I feel you my friend. I'm potentially lookin' to sell my car..

I sorta' ..after the bogus Supra thread..kinda' got hooked on the thought of owning an MKIV. I can get my hands on one cheap .. and Titan Motorsports isn't THAT far away LOL.

I just can't do this front wheel drive power crap anymore. It's not fun going out and not being able to run anything under 75mph without slicks. And even if I rolled around on a drag tire, it wouldn't be too fun to roll with. I want to be able to roll around on slicks or sick drag radials with ease.

Two words: APEXI AVC-R

I actually may keep mine now, I think I was just frustrated more then anything, but pulling on a 2007/2008Viper SR-10 is fun. :)

How much would you sell yours for?

For payoff, at the very least.

Around 18ish or 19ish. Maybe more.

• 2 weeks later...

11.8 @ 119 tonight for me. I am getting better with shifting this thing. VTEC selenoid or pressure switch is fracked up though, last run the check engine light came on and VTEC did not engage. Oh well. Done for the winter, time for more power.

awesome....GSR Sedan w/ JDM front. oh yeah...they never made a ITR sedan right?

Couldn't tell you.

I couldn't find any sedan's. They seem to be a bit pricier than coupe's.

Only thing I DID find was a '98 Teggy Sedan with no engine and practically NOTHING under the hood but that was in Texas so I said f*ck that.

Archived