Turbo Honda Del Sol Vs Lamborghini Gallardo

trev0006

O..M..G.. Would definitely give my right nut for that no questions asked. Now my keyboard is sticky and my chair is wet.. Thanks Ben. >_>

fuk that i'd give em righty and a couple fingers for that. that was fukin sick

But one of the guys said it only runs a 12.9 or 11.9 let me check.

Edit:12.9 @ 165mph - That video on youtube at the bottom of comments.

well that lambo only does 12.2 at 118 so i can see that

Good to see you're back, SolLes. How's the sol and how's life?

Great dude, just had to take a break. I'm workin a lot, school's nuts, and making the sol sicker by the day. I just got a condo and stuff, so my girl and I are just still trying to get used to all of it. It's in the body shop now getting some stuff done ... not because of an accident, just have some new JDM goodies going on.

i would have like to c them race off the line! it would have been a much closer race! the tubo lag and lack a bottom end power would have slow the del sol down off the line

off the line he wouldnt get traction. lag is overrated, especially if your racing. the most lag you'll get is the first gear you are in, since after that you are usually over the point of boost kicking in anyway.

nice to see you back solLes

off the line he wouldnt get traction. lag is overrated, especially if your racing. the most lag you'll get is the first gear you are in, since after that you are usually over the point of boost kicking in anyway.

nice to see you back solLes

Hell for that matter YOU'D get off the line hard enough on his ass to get a huge jump and probably beat him through the quarter.

Archived